To qualify for tuition assistance, families need to meet the following requirements:
- At least one child from the family will be entering private school for the first time
- The student will attend a registered private school in the upcoming school year
- The student meets all academic and other admission requirements of that school
- The student will be entering K – 7th Grade
- The family must agree to pay a portion of the tuition ($500 minimum), and participate in their children’s education.
- The family meets the following income eligibility guidelines